The Pivotell® Automatic Pill Dispenser reminds the user by means of an alarm and flashing light when to take their medication. It will make the correct dose available at the correct time of day or night, whilst keeping other pills locked out of sight.
Medication is dispensed from an internal tray containing 29 sections. When the alarm sounds the internal tray will rotate one position and the correct dosage will come into view in the lid opening. Pills should be removed from the dispenser by tilting it and pouring the pills into the hand or suitable container. This will also cancel the alarm signal and flashing light.
- Daily Alarm Times - 1-28
- Compartments - 29
- Two or more compartments can be programmed to alarm at the same time
- Start delay function
- A Pharmacy label carrier and label case is supplied
- The medication tray rotation is disabled
- Alarm can sound for 1 hour
- Self adjusting for GMT/BST
- Upside-down warning
- Review actual 'dose taken' time
- Low battery warning
- 4 alarm sounds
- CE marked, RoHS compliant
- Made in Sweden
Own this product? Leave a review!